MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mod Question or Admin....

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2010, 10:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by adminmma View Post
I know the google thing sucks but the majority of people who are searching on this site are not searching for specific things its amazing how many times just "UFC" was searched on here before we made the google search the main one.

What does the google thing do??? LOL I mean does it bring people to threads or just do a google search???? BTW....the advanced is like tucked all neatly in the corner had to break out my magnifier to find it....finally did though!!!!

Adminma....get back to me about that ATT stuff we talked about....I got the in....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote