MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mod Question or Admin....

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2010, 11:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
adminmma
Administrator

adminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
What does the google thing do??? LOL I mean does it bring people to threads or just do a google search???? BTW....the advanced is like tucked all neatly in the corner had to break out my magnifier to find it....finally did though!!!!

Adminma....get back to me about that ATT stuff we talked about....I got the in....
The google search tool is still a search tool but it uses google to search the site not the sites own server so there is way less stress on it. It searches differently so if you are not used to it you will find it harder to use. you know exactly what what you are looking for and you have the location of the other search, keep your reading glasses on and enjoy.
adminmma is offline   Reply With Quote