MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - WWE’s McMahon Thinks Wrestling is “More Sophisticated” Than MMA

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
punchbag
Bantamweight

punchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2monster View Post
http://sherdogblog.craveonline.com/b...09-10-13#20324

this made me laugh out loud, seriously now folks is the WWE more "sophisticated" than mixed martial arts?

Sure the WWE was entertaining 10 years ago when we were half our age, but get your head out the clouds, how can you compare the fakest show on cable television to the realest sport in the world?

let me know what you guys think
Taking contracts out of the equation, I think WWE is more sophisticated than MMA, as in the WWE, the interviews have to be scripted, the matches contain choreographed fight sequences, they have to work out what dude is gonna spring up from under the ring to smack another with a chair, whilst wearing a skin tight spandex costume chosen by a fashion designer in addition to searching for the best fireworks in the business.

Whereas in MMA, the fighters dress themselves, the fighting is REAL and the talk is REAL, there is a lot less pre-planning involved in regard to the action we see fight night.

Sophisticated yes, more exciting f*** no.
punchbag is offline   Reply With Quote