MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - time to say Goodbye

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2010, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
truebluefan
Megaweight

truebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to all
time to say Goodbye

As you know by now, there has been a representative from verticalscope talking to you the last month or so. There is a reason for that. Today is my last day for Verticalscope. The economy is making me a victim.

I am proud of the time I spent with VS and the sports network and really enjoyed watching you grow.

This forum has went through a couple of things such as the hacker and take over attempt by some former staff members. Yet we stayed together and the forum has thrived.

I love sports and will continue to post about sports on the internet. Maybe we will run into each other again.

Good Luck and Good Bye