MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - time to say Goodbye

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2010, 04:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
punchbag
Bantamweight

punchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the roughpunchbag is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by truebluefan View Post
As you know by now, there has been a representative from verticalscope talking to you the last month or so. There is a reason for that. Today is my last day for Verticalscope. The economy is making me a victim.

I am proud of the time I spent with VS and the sports network and really enjoyed watching you grow.

This forum has went through a couple of things such as the hacker and take over attempt by some former staff members. Yet we stayed together and the forum has thrived.

I love sports and will continue to post about sports on the internet. Maybe we will run into each other again.

Good Luck and Good Bye
Adios amigo, your long service medal is in the post.
punchbag is offline   Reply With Quote