MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How do I gain muscle and weight

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2007, 09:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan42
what about me man, im 18.5 and 6'2" 135-140 lbs Ive been training BJJ and have greatly increased the amount of calories i intake and still have gained alost no weight.
You probably won't settle into your natural "walk around weight" until around 23 to 25. Enjoy it while you can. Before you know it, you'll have the adverse problem because your metabolism takes a nosedive at around 25. What most younger people don't know is that it takes around 1800 to 2000 calories a day just to maintain your body temperature when you are in your teens.

Don't worry about being a little skinny or lanky at this point. Before you know it that will not be the case.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote