MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lineage?

Thread: Lineage?
View Single Post

Old 04-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
EASTVANMMA
MMA Fanatic

EASTVANMMA will become famous soon enoughEASTVANMMA will become famous soon enoughEASTVANMMA will become famous soon enoughEASTVANMMA will become famous soon enoughEASTVANMMA will become famous soon enoughEASTVANMMA will become famous soon enoughEASTVANMMA will become famous soon enoughEASTVANMMA will become famous soon enoughEASTVANMMA will become famous soon enoughEASTVANMMA will become famous soon enoughEASTVANMMA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ-team View Post
no i am disputing the fact that GB in Vancouver is mcdojo in Vancouver

3 months to get blue belt

as a matter of fact GB has stated in their guidelines they will be instituting blue belts after 3 months and they will incorporate different color belts

this will star to be a common occurrence with GB in the next couple of years
You're are an absolute fool. if you think that Gracie Barra Vancouver is a Mcdojo, keep thinking that, and remember dont feel bad when you're looking next to you and the guy's hand is being raised, and they turn and you see a Gracie Barra patch on their back.

And giving out blue belts in 3 months? lol ya ****in right. Why don't you pop in to Gracie Barra Vancouver and express your concerns that they're a McDojo? Why don't you ask Tim Shears if he gives out blue belts in 3 months? he'll laugh in your ****in face. One of our top coaches is amazing and competes constantly, he received his purple belt after five years with us. So please dont talk shit when you dont have a ****in clue of what you're talking about. I guess when Braulio Estima trained with us in January he thought we we're a McDojo as well? or Maybe when Renzo does seminars with us he thinks the same. Dont be a fool.