MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shamrock = Tyson

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2006, 11:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
iceman574
Flyweight

iceman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura about
i cant say i agree it really gets under my skin when you people make out he is a rubbish fighter just cos he has lost a few fights doesnt meen he is washed up or a medoka fighter just recap his last fights and how he lost and to be fair he has not lost to eny rubbish fighters has he all of them have been world class. shamrock has been really unlucky in his last few fights LETS RECAP

he came back after a long absence to fight tito who at the time was the best 205 in the ufc not only did shamrock have ring rust agenst him but he olso has a torn acl he had lost that fight before it started he should have bottled up his pride and prosponed maybe have had a warm up fight so that loss was his fault

then he fights franklin and SLIPS TWICE allowing franklin to take advantage i am not to sure weather or not franklin would have beat him had he not slipped shamrock seemed to be the agresser but we will never know.thwn franklin went on to become to best middleweight in the ufc

then he lost to tito agein and to be blunt HE WAS SQREWD usually when a fighter is in trouble the ref will say get out of tere or ill stop it givin the fighter a chance HERB DEAD DIDNT DO THIS HE NEVER GAVE SHAMMY A CHANCE TO RECOVER.

it does my head in when shamrock losses and he is called crap but when royce loses he is still the greatest shamrock has plenty of fight left in him and is not as bad of a fighter as it may seem dont forget randy lost his fair share of fights in the heavyweight div then went on to beat chuck

GIVE SHAMROCK SOME RESPECT AND DONT COUNT HIM OUT JUST YET HE MAY BE DOWN BUT HE ISNT OUT