MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mod Question or Admin....

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Hey mang- hit the little arrow and the drop down will have the search, then the advanced search in-between the google search and general one.

See your sig...thats me right now!!!! It's not there Walker....drop down then search forums, google search, neither of which I can click they just say that then the google advance search....or I can click search and it says an error occured....what the hell man....

EDIT: Walker take control of my shit and go look Im tellin you its jacked up....I've been trying this for the last like 20 mins....I already found it once, now Im just feeling retared!!!

Click the MMA Forum logo on the top left of your screen, then click the drop down arrow next to search and the advanced search feature comes up....WOW.....simple step glad someone FINALLY mentioned that part.....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote