MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need some advice

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2010, 11:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by luger0 View Post
I know of a ycma like deal nearbye that costs $10/vist for the day. I am planning on putting in 4-power days a month where I spend at least 12-hours on my whole body workout.

Honestly, you need to be careful that you aren't over training your muscles, seriously you need to give them time to repair and if you have to you could go to your local gym and tell them you will clean the weights and shit for free if they let you lift. also, there will be trainers there that can give you advice on workouts, there is also a section here on the forum with many of our training log's on there its located here in the training section of the forum here:

http://www.mmaforum.com/strength-power-training/

Good Luck man and welcome!!!!
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote