MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Do anybody else notice this? Or is it just me
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2010, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
Another thing since trainning, when i walk my hands feel loose, fluid, and sometimes stop moving and when that happens it lets me know there may be danger. I also been having to constantly look around my surroundings and it seems hard to walk around when i dont lol. I guess i have really heightended sence of awareness. Also when i walk next to a road and car approaches my hand likes to do a strike towards them or my feet step away, like i just did a counterattack because it seemed like they attack'd me from the side lol. Also when i walk in the mall where people are ususally closer to each other, i can feel the energy, and once i get s my hands in rhytmn noone messes with me, with the expection of those people who want to test you. Also, like in the mall, I was about to reach the exit of the mall, i had to do a sharp turn and then this lady wanted to show who was boss and so she approach me like coming from a 45 angle distance and like, what seemed like she did a jab, I step out and did the samething and I knew i humbled her because I felt comfortable after that and didnt loose balance. Of course I was looking at my enviroment the whole time not her. Anybody get similar situations in mall? can you like feel people's energy?
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome