MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *Official NPFFL rankings* 2010

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2010, 05:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Syxx Paq
Bantamweight

Syxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Go to hell, when BJ wins the rematch in the first I'll be right there behind you. I went for stamina and distance, several fights, you're only going to get a couple fights with those guys haha.

BTW Can I get some points for the beating Nick put on Miller after the Jake Shields fight?
OR, my gamble on Carwin was amazing, anderson will continue to due whatever the hell that was, Hughes will feel like fighting sometime this year, and tool that guy too, and sugar, will annihilate Slightly Annoyed Jackson.

OR MAYBE, Penn loses again and then idk what is next for you and team.
Shane Carwin
Anderson Silva
and of course Gray Maynard

NPFFL: JDS, Bisping, Rampage, Kampmann
Syxx Paq is offline   Reply With Quote