MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #3311 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken812 View Post
I'm going to be honest. I've been working a lot and everything and I lurk her like a motherf- on my iPhone. But... I'm also about to have my first lvl 80 in world of warcraft, and my buddy who I play with IRL is also almost lvl 80, so that has kept us busy for a while.

Just so people know how addicting World of Warcraft is, my buddy Jay is a freakin body builder and now, he's been "claimed" (Lost term ftw) by world of warcraft. I'll be damned if I miss a training session because of it. It's still waaaaaaay funner being punched in the face than playing WoW.
I have been playing a lot of World of Warcraft lately as well! I have had 1 80 for a little bit and am working on another.

But I am like you, I would much rather be out doing things like training.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."