MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #3312 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I"m on hold to get Internet on mine and the swplet's phones. It's taking awhile.

Didn't hear back yet from the job I applied for last week.

Tuesdays are kind of tricky for working out because I'm generally sore from kickboxing and sparring on Mondays, and I have back to back karate and MMA classes on Wednesdays. I still need to get some cardio in, because we never do much work in Shotokan, and I don't always want to stay for kata, although I have been lately.

I don't feel like walking the dog is sufficient cardio, I can't maintain the pace I'd like because of all his sniffing and grass-eating antics.

Sig Credit to Toxic