MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 2010 Career mode Walkthrough preview

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Danm2501
Light Heavyweight

Danm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For Greatness
Already got the game on pre-order, as I loved the last one, and this video has just made me want it even more. My main gripe with the last one was the way the career mode stagnated incredibly quickly. You ended up getting bored of doing the same stuff over and over again, and fighting the same guys over and over again. I love the new training, having weigh-ins is really cool, being able to properly customise stuff such as the shorts is a big improvement and the AI with the head-kicks example was very cool. My career fighter will be spending his time moving between Greg Jackson's camp, Tristar and Black House, he is going to be a beast. Man I can't wait to play this game.
Joe Lauzon
Ronda Rousey
Chael Sonnen
Mark Hunt
Daniel Cormier
Robbie Lawler
Danm2501 is offline   Reply With Quote