MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BJJ First stripe taking forever

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Halfraq9
Flyweight

Halfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to beholdHalfraq9 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EASTVANMMA View Post
Is it possible my professor thinks i'm using my wrestling background and strength rather than technique like you said? Or is it possible based on telling him about my background that he's thinking that's what i'm solely relying on?
Personally, I'd cut to the chase and take the direct approach and ask your professor what he's specifically looking for. Sometimes things are so subtle you just don't see them unless someone tells you. Ask him from the standpoint of what part of your technique is lacking. The idea is to put the focus on your technique instead of you're not advancing.

Hope this helps.
Halfraq9 is offline   Reply With Quote