MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What happened to this forum?

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2010, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
rockybalboa25
On a Rampage

rockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatnessrockybalboa25 Is Destined For Greatness
What happened to this forum?

Until recently I had stopped posted on this forum. There were a few members that followed me to different boards and randomly negative repped me. They were real jerks. I couldn't do anything since they were mods or higher. Recently I thought I'd give it a try. I noticed that the forum seemed to be more polite and good discussion. I was going through my old neg reps and noticed that the mods had been banned. I was just curious as to what helped make this positive change happen?
rockybalboa25 is offline   Reply With Quote