Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Anyone else get wrecked by 112/SF?

3K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  tecnotut 
#1 ·
Well my vbookie points are gone. I got completely wrecked by 112. Bj let me down, I forgot to bet on Anderson, which left me with 300k creds.

Then SF Nasheville happened. Guess who I went big on? Yup, the "safe" bets. All in, split between Hendo and Mousasi.

Had over 1 000 000 creds and now I have 2000. Time to start working my way back up!

So ya, just curious, anyone else get pwned by the last two events?

#3 ·
edit: oops thought my first post didn't get posted so i double posted.

LOL why do you want to place multiple bets on the same fight?

And thanks for the offer (er, sorta) but I gotta work my way back up the old fashioned way (sleeping with D.P. and doing Toxics laundry).

#4 ·
why would I want to? because sometimes you bet a little, then decide you want to put more on the bet. That is the obvious reason!

not the weird conspiracy you had come up with where you could bet on both and guarantee to not lose creds lol.

but yeah, get posting! or wait for someone friendly to notice, everybody needs help sometime

#9 ·
why would I want to? because sometimes you bet a little, then decide you want to put more on the bet. That is the obvious reason!

not the weird conspiracy you had come up with where you could bet on both and guarantee to not lose creds lol.
haha SJ :happy02:

I took some huge hit's as well guys.. lost around 850k! Before the two events I was up to 1.1 million. Only because of the generous ColdCall, I am back on track now :)

SJ is 3:0 on the SF card.. :confused05: I mean come on? How is that possible?? Little tip^^ just look up SJ's bet's before you bet lol^^ hard to make a mistake then!

#5 ·
Meh, I wouldn't really have a problem with placing multiple bets on the same fighter.

And it isn't a weird theory. You can't do that with a real bookie so why let people do it here.

and just so you know I am not the reason multiple bets don't exist. It was overlooked on that one event, or perhaps one or two before it, and I was the one that pointed out the error (and embarrassed myself quite badly I might add).

#18 ·
Nope I won like 40 some million on my hail mary Edgar bet and another like 7 on Melendez. I did on the other hand lose a million on Hendo and another on Mousasi but you can't win them all.

#27 ·
i got wrecked by being banned and not being able to bet on King Mo and Gilbert who i both predicted would win in many threads.

i won some real $ tho ;)

but i had a big parlay with Mo/Gil/Hendo......

ive doubted Shields more then SF has and ive paid for it a couple times.

#28 ·
I was about to bet the house on B.J. but I couldn't log on.... I was stuck at work....

Dodged that bullet..

Reactions: BobbyCooper
#30 ·
I actually got boned pretty hard by Penn's loss, and Silva's spread was shitty so I didn't make much profit. But with Strikeforce, I put most of it on Shields, I was lucky enough to see through the hype, though I got really scared when he got rocked! Overhyped, overrated Mousasi cost me pretty big though. All in all, Shields being an underdog saved me this time around and I ended up in the positive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.