MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need some advice

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2010, 12:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
@Coldcall420

Would doing a single 12-hour day swimming for about an hour, take an hour to cool-down have a snack (healthy) like a protein bar do 4-hours of lifting various lifts at a relaxed pace take an hour cool-down and have a snack, and go for a 3-hour run cool-down and have another snack be so bag if I did that once a week?

Thank-you for the wishes, I hope to post some photos, videos etc as I get the time.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote