MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need some advice

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2010, 12:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by luger0 View Post
@Coldcall420

Would doing a single 12-hour day swimming for about an hour, take an hour to cool-down have a snack (healthy) like a protein bar do 4-hours of lifting various lifts at a relaxed pace take an hour cool-down and have a snack, and go for a 3-hour run cool-down and have another snack be so bag if I did that once a week?

Thank-you for the wishes, I hope to post some photos, videos etc as I get the time.

No, I was just concerned for over training of your muscles, there are many routines that people do that are like an hour some even 45 mins, but these are more for maintaining gains, the plan you just described sounds good....just dont over train your muscles, dont work them to the point that what your doing is counter produtive....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote