MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tyson2011's log, take II

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #32 (permalink)
Tyson2011
Flyweight

Tyson2011 is a jewel in the roughTyson2011 is a jewel in the roughTyson2011 is a jewel in the roughTyson2011 is a jewel in the roughTyson2011 is a jewel in the roughTyson2011 is a jewel in the roughTyson2011 is a jewel in the roughTyson2011 is a jewel in the roughTyson2011 is a jewel in the roughTyson2011 is a jewel in the roughTyson2011 is a jewel in the rough
remember when i said my knee was having problems? yeahh my tkd instructor let me know its probably minor nerve damage and i should get it checked out....fun fun, its still being a bit of a bitch, albeit not as much as it was.

anywho...

workout 1:
20 minutes stretching, 5 one minute rounds of sprawling on a yoga ball

workout 2: 2 hour bjj class, stretching first 20 minutes, then an hour and 20 of going over escapes from side mount, and the rest was free rolling...got paired with someone well above me, just about got a kimura on him, but he got a plethora of crazy subs, including a flying armbar (nuts!)

diet:

breakfast: two oranges and a bowl of oatmeal with protein powder mixed in (20g)

snack: protein shake (20g)

lunch: turkey breast sandwich

snack: protein shake (20g)+vitamin b6 supplement

dinner: salad with grilled chicken breast, spinach, brocolli, celery, black olives, cheddar cheese, and a light coating of french dressing