MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** NFL 2009 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #151 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJames View Post
I was thinking the same thing. McDaniel's career with Denver might fall on the shoulders of the pick. They probably could have drafted him in the second round.

I just dont get it. They have Orton who had a very good season last year, trade away their leading WR for the last 4 seasons, trade for Brady Quinn, and then waste a first round draft pick on a guy they would have been able to pick in the second or maybe even third round. WTF Denver, I dont get it.

I am not a Broncos fan either, just puzzled by the pick.
I don't understand why they picked Demaryius Thomas over Dez Bryant, either. Kiper scored Denver a "C-" in the '10 Draft this year, which was the lowest other than Jacksonville.
UrbanBounca is offline   Reply With Quote