MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Accidential knockouts

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by prime_time View Post
ive been trainin thai for like 5 months i spar with pros sometimes and i just wanted to show the kid not to **** with me cause he thought he was cool cause he said was a wrestler and gotta girl pregnant or something and that he was gonna own me so i showed him how we do it
wow, you are so tough, coming on an internet forum to tell everyone how you beat on a 12 year old kid.

Dude, you don't need to knock a 12 year old kid out to show him your 'skills'. seriously, does that make you tough? nope, don't think so. you could have schooled him with light sparring just by hitting him 'light' and continually moving, not letting him hit you, hitting him with fast combos etc etc. he would have realised pretty quick that he had a lot to learn.
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote