MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #3389 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I talked to my mom for the first time in awhile. She and my dad are both from England, and are going next month for the first time in about 25 years. I'm sooo jealous. My mom and I get along fine, I've just been very lame about calling her for the past few months.

Kind of sore from last night, but some of the drills were so fun, like your partner turtles up, you get their back with your hooks in, and they monkey roll with you on their back, then you switch. That was so great I didn't care how much it hurt.

Sig Credit to Toxic