MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mayweather vs. Mosley

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
daveh98
Flyweight

daveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of light
Floyd kicked Mosley's rear. I am not the biggest fan of floyd outside the ring but I give him my upmost respect inside of it. This was MOSLEY's fight to lose. While I didn't think it was boring, some did. But that was Mosley's fault because he knew what Mayweather was going to bring to the table. Mayweather always adjusts and he beat Mosley and threw his gameplan right out of the door.

Regarding Pac.... Mosley had a better chance. Pac is awkward and off balance and Mayweather will check hook his butt. I know people think Pac rises to every occassion and he is so unpredictable but he is tailor made to get whooped by mayweahter. Honestly....Mayweather knocks him out similarly to ricky hatton just because he wont see the punch coming. Mayweather proved last night he can take a HARD punch. Pac Mayweather odds will be much closer (still favoring mayweather) and I would bet my house on him in that fight.
daveh98 is offline   Reply With Quote