MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2010, 12:33 AM   #537 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Once again felt like a sack of shit all day. No work, skipped sparring and slept for like 12 hours, I just feel more tired the more I rest. I'm not sick. I'm either overtrained or it's other shit. I drank a cup of coffee and went in to train today out of sheer stubborness.

Skipping, shadowboxing w/ sprawls, sparred 5 rounds, did some clinch work. Kajan noticed I was looking like a piece of crap and asked me what was wrong. I feel drained. He told me to go rest.

Ladies Kickboxing tomorrow morning, I won't be doing anything along with them, then more rest. Hopefuly I actually feel rested soon.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote