MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How about a political forum?

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2010, 04:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
WestCoastPoutin
Featherweight

WestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
This is the only forum I visit that doesn't have a political forum. Should we say that MMAF can't discuss politics like adults?
ARe you telling me the other forums discuss politics like adults?
In my experience, NOBODY discusses politics as adults when its over the internet. Im part of other forums as well, and it ALWAYS spills into the other sub-forums.

If you think one guy is a douche because of his political views, you're still gonna think he's a douche when he's discussing MMA.

Also, if every other forum you are part of has a Politics forum, doesnt that satisfy your need to discuss it?
WestCoastPoutin is offline   Reply With Quote