MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This is My firts Post about the UFC

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2006, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
Ya i think he has to.

The thing that killed me most of all was shamrock's shitty coaching.
I think its to bad that where these guys had a giant chance to grow and learn on MMA all shamrocks guys did was have fun and get bored and mad at shamrock. I think Tait, Kaleb, and Mike Nickels could have done alot better. It seemed like they never wanted to listen to Shamrock during the fight, probably because they were all fed up with his shitty training and didn't believe in what he was saying.

I'm not saying Nickels could have beat'n Hamill by any means, just saying that he might have not broken his nose if he would have shot on him some more.
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote