MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Nick Ring Gay???

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Why would that even be something to judge? You're making it seem like "WELL... if he is that's awful, but since we don't know, I won't judge him yet." You're coming off like a homophobe and that's something we don't need from a mod in a thread like this.
are you serious? the word judge does not necessarily imply any sort of moral deliberation, it simply means to make a determination (at least in the context I intended it). when i use my judgement and decide the store is far enough away to drive rather than walk, does that mean I have condemned the idea of walking as sinful and impure?

Perhaps english is not your first language so you genuinely didn't already know the above, but either way, the fact is that you're seeing homophobia that simply is not there. Maybe you recently purchased one of these?