MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Uscola is the piece of ****

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2010, 12:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
BlacklistShaun
Flyweight

BlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki View Post
You don't think that doing a full-on hardcore cardio workout 2 days before a fight is a little extreme? It's too close to the fight for him to get any real benefits from the session, it's only going to tire you out as you haven't got time recover. I think it was a bit of a lapse in judgement by Tito.
IDK, I can see taking a day off before the fight or going a little easy, but I train everyday regardless of what I'm doing so I don't pity him having to train.
BlacklistShaun is offline   Reply With Quote