MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is biggest douche in TUF history?

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
DropKick
Lightweight

DropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to behold
My initial reaction was Junie Browning. It doesn't really get more douchie than him. Then I remembered that ***** that had to leave the show to see his girlfriend that he had been with for 2 weeks. By far the lamest thing ever on TUF. That guy seriously needed his balls reattached. It was embarrassing and unexplainable. Most up and coming fighters would give anything for that opportunity and he threw it away because of some bitch he hardly even knew. What a homo. Thinking about that makes my head want to explode. Other guys may have been big douche bags but at least they were there to fight...on a fighting show.

"I does work" - Brett Rogers

I dont know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching. Jim Brown
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote