MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - what are you people thinking?!?!

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2007, 06:49 PM   #30 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
:in classic California accent: Dude!

How did I miss this thread for so long?

I understand where you're coming from, Kishiro. I haven't replied to your thread yet, but I do MAs. (actually, to be honest, I don't think I've seen your thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ Boy
Huh? What are you talking about...

I do bjj, why are some people saying im not. Do you people want proof,ffs
You want to know why people think you don't do BJJ, here are a list of your quotes that give that impression:

Quote:
Um, Helio won against Kimura, Look at this video YouTube - Judo VS Jiu-Jitsu you can see that the newpaper says victory for Helio Gracie.
The video is posted by a judo club.

Quote:
Also if you look at this Helio Gracie: Judo vs Jujitsu article, you can see that kimura out wieght Helio and was much much taller.
At the end of the article you posted Helio does into detail not only of how scared he was of Kimura, but he also goes into vivid detail about how he was choked unconscious by Kimura. Obviously, not only did you not know about the fight, you did not read the article that you posted.

Quote:
Also, the thing with judo is, a 13 year ol kid with judo experience canot tap out a 40 year old with no experience cuase strengh has alot to do with it, but in bjj the guy can be a body builder and you can be 10 and still tap him out 5 times in 4 minutes.
Come on, should I really need to explain this one.

Quote:
Then youre a retard. One shot to the groyend and youll be seeing 5 of him, if you put me in youre closed guard inrip youre testicals out in a street fight. Then id pass and pucnh youre face into the ground, guard is terrible for street.
I BJJ fighter who doesn't understand the importance of controlling the opponents body in a streetfight using guard. Hard for me to believe. But what's even harder is the fact that any form of martial artist with any sense of honor would stoop towards striking an opponents testicals. (only Keith Hackney does that)

I don't know if you see where I'm going yet, but this is why people don't think you study BJJ. (because you clearly don't know anything about it, history or technique)

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote