MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - There is be a UFC Undisputed 2010 Demo

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2010, 10:21 AM   #97 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
You can no longer just spam punches from the mount. You need to pick your shots and mix it up between the body and face. You will know when you land a solid shot because you hear a nice thud sound. As far as standing, practice your timing with the duck and roll. Those counter punches are beastly.
Yeah, I am picking my shots and all and Rogan keeps yelling "BIIIIIG SHOT TO THE HEAD!". I actually managed to rock my opponent on the ground now, but I think it has something to do with stamina. Maybe I just need to practice more because none of this is a problem on any difficulty but Expert.

Edit: Just found out you can let go of a submission by pressing L3. It's actually possible to sweep your opponent depending on the kind of submission you're giving up on.

Last edited by Hammerlock2.0 : 05-13-2010 at 05:36 AM.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote