MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #543 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Sparring with da pros

Did well against Bill, good exchanges and keeping him at a distance, breaking his clinches fast. Kajan was another story and he kept feeding me lead hooks until I started keeping my stupid hand up. In MMA sparring I did decently, I spent alot of time on top of Bill against the cage but wasn't pounding actively enough. He showed me some stuff involving pushing the guys face and using the other hand to strike, then kneeing to the body/armpit. I spent alot of time in my guard with Darwin pounding, but I finished a round on his back, and also tapped him with a Kimura from guard and rear naked choke. Good sparring. I got cracked really good once and have some sweet facial bruising.

Muay Thai + MMA tonight.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote