MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez Wins Again.....

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syko View Post
Hansen is overrated, i think Neer would beat him.

Kawajiri was a great win, but i think Alvarez matched up well with him, being the better striker. I thought neer would of gave Alvarez a bit of trouble on the ground, but he proved me totally wrong and ended up subbing him, thats why i was more impressed by that win.

Alvarez has really improved his ground game since his defeat to Aoki, winning 5 straight by submission.
Eh, Kawajiri looked like the better striker in the fight he just wasn't all that much better and let Alvarez turn it into a brawl which was stupid since Eddie has really good power in his hands. They both ****ed each other up, great fight, who knows what happens if they fight again. They are both top 10 LWs neither are top 5 right now though.

I thought the Neer win was the most impressive of his career as well. Neer is a really tough guy everywhere and subbing him is a big deal.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote