MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My training and conditioning

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
mroutdoorsman
'Man of Stone'
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

mroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level now
My training and conditioning

Day 1 (Monday): Circuit and Explosive Training

45 Minutes - 1.5 minute break between circuits and 30 seconds at each station
  1. Chest Presses @ 35lbs[Per Arm] (Hammer Strength Machine)
  2. Explosive Hack Squat @ 180lbs [Go down low and burst up and jump off of the platform] (Hammer Strength)
  3. Jump Squats w/ 10lb Medicine Ball
  4. Standing Cable Rows @ 50lbs
  5. Plank Dumbbell Rows @ 30lbs
  6. Shoulder Presses @ 20lbs (Hammer Strength)
  7. Bosu Ball Kickbacks [Start standing and then drop forward with the ball into a plank position and kick both feet back and then under you and burst up and repeat)

Day 2 (Tuesday): Boxing and Kick Boxing Training
Small circuit including standup Muay Thai bag, Heavy Bag, Mat with heavy bag on the ground and box for box jumps

No set time limit but just basic fight training and conditioning

Day 3 (Wed): Strength Training

Day 4 (Thursday): Sparring and BJJ

Day 5 (Friday): Variation of Day 1 [Will post details soon]

Overall this is what I have been doing for the past month and love it so far. On the weekend days I will often go hiking or running for a little more cardio conditioning
mroutdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote