MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2010, 09:40 AM   #3564 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carson View Post
I had a very interesting day today.

I was riding my mule in town, and these guys shot at his feet. Well, he ended up getting scared and running away, bastards. So, I walked up to them and they were laughing. Well, I told them that my mule isn't very fond of people laughing, he gets this crazy idea that they are laughing at him. I told them, if they apologize to my mule like I know they're going to, I'll try to convince him that they were just joking.

Needless to say, they tried to attack me and I ended up pulling out my revolver and killing all 4 of them with lightning speed.

Anywho, now I'm at home eating chips.
Been playing Red Dead Revolver there MC??? lol thats the only thing I could come up with lol