MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2010, 09:41 AM   #3565 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carson View Post
I had a very interesting day today.

I was riding my mule in town, and these guys shot at his feet. Well, he ended up getting scared and running away, bastards. So, I walked up to them and they were laughing. Well, I told them that my mule isn't very fond of people laughing, he gets this crazy idea that they are laughing at him. I told them, if they apologize to my mule like I know they're going to, I'll try to convince him that they were just joking.

Needless to say, they tried to attack me and I ended up pulling out my revolver and killing all 4 of them with lightning speed.

Anywho, now I'm at home eating chips.
Nice! I have had to do the same thing a few times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Been playing Red Dead Revolver there MC??? lol thats the only thing I could come up with lol
And I am so disappointed in you for not getting what he was doing there...

Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.