MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Breaking News' Pacman Gives In To Floyds Demands

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2010, 03:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
Nice. I don't see Manny having a chance after watching the Sugar Shane fight. Personally, I hate Mayweather's Rupal-look'n @$$, but he's beyond talented. I'll be rooting for Manny 1000% if it goes down, but my money is on Mayweather, sadly.
I don't know, I think that Pac Man is looking unstoppable right now and Mayweather was in trouble early in the Mosley fight. It will be a good one but I think that Pac Man can pull it off.

We will also see if Mayweather is truly ducking Manny now that the drug tests are a non-issue.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote