MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2010, 04:26 AM   #3609 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
It is 4:30 in the morning and I am not tired at all. Went to the Hookah bar and had a beer and smoked until about 1:30. Now I have no clue what to do with myself. Sleep is the logical option but I am just not tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkado View Post
Finally figured out how to post from school. Had to have the admin passwod, and with some coerceing and batting of the eyes I got that password. The password is password. Going to upload the prom pictures later probally. So I am in spanish. Should be working on my postcad, but there are translators for that.
You could always use a proxy website and then you can go wherever you want to as well. That is what I always did when I was in high school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken812 View Post
So uh... Jon Bones Jones came to where I work today and took pictures and signed autographs and a bunch of stuff.

I showed up 2 minutes after he left.

I'm having that kind of day.
That is rough man.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran