MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2010, 04:26 AM   #3609 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
- Technician -

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
It is 4:30 in the morning and I am not tired at all. Went to the Hookah bar and had a beer and smoked until about 1:30. Now I have no clue what to do with myself. Sleep is the logical option but I am just not tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkado View Post
Finally figured out how to post from school. Had to have the admin passwod, and with some coerceing and batting of the eyes I got that password. The password is password. Going to upload the prom pictures later probally. So I am in spanish. Should be working on my postcad, but there are translators for that.
You could always use a proxy website and then you can go wherever you want to as well. That is what I always did when I was in high school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken812 View Post
So uh... Jon Bones Jones came to where I work today and took pictures and signed autographs and a bunch of stuff.

I showed up 2 minutes after he left.

I'm having that kind of day.
That is rough man.

Sig Credit: M.C