MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - A Few questions

Thread: A Few questions
View Single Post

Old 05-15-2010, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
canadabacon
MMA Fanatic

canadabacon has a spectacular aura aboutcanadabacon has a spectacular aura aboutcanadabacon has a spectacular aura aboutcanadabacon has a spectacular aura aboutcanadabacon has a spectacular aura aboutcanadabacon has a spectacular aura aboutcanadabacon has a spectacular aura aboutcanadabacon has a spectacular aura aboutcanadabacon has a spectacular aura aboutcanadabacon has a spectacular aura aboutcanadabacon has a spectacular aura about
never heard of a test before, usually fighting is the test. Probably just a way to gauge your performance or level.

Anyway, i go 5 days a week for 2 hours, 1 hour on sat (light bag work and what not) and light lifting on sun. Eat clean 6 days a week, i cheat sat cuz i like beer and chicken wings and pizza.

You got to listen to what your body tells you, if you can handle some lifting or what not, go for it, if after the 5 days you are spent, you need to rest. 10 hours a week is decent decent training. Its close to double what the majority of people do. If you just plan on fighting in smokers you are good to go with your training. If you plan on going pro and train full time you will need to add in some cardio sessions and strength sessions.

Let the foot heal, if you can handle weight on it you could just box, but hold of on the leg work till your doc gives you the ok.
canadabacon is offline   Reply With Quote