MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #3621 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
My puppy is driving me up a wall today. I have never seen anything pee this much in an hour in my entire life...
That's because you never walked my dog. I took him to the park thinking I could watch my daughter's soccer game while I walked him. He sat for maybe 10 min at a time, twice, and walked and peed on everything the rest of the time.

When my first dog was a puppy, we lived in an upstairs apartment and he was too small to do stairs, so we had to rush him up and down when it looked like he had to do something. The stairs had to be cleaned constantly. He was a little white ball of fluff. A white ball of constantly pissing, shitting fluff.

I sat through a crap vampire movie because it had Rutger Hauer (no not the Salem's Lot miniseries, I liked that). It blew.

Sig Credit to Toxic