MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #3668 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwraith View Post
Don't make the mistake I did...I had a really cool pet toad. You need some type of gravel filtration system for them...have half the tank in gravel and half in water. So it will filter out their poop. I would stop by a local pet shop and ask advice on setting it up.

My toad died after sitting in water she kept pooping in...animals aren't that smart.

I need to play with a "bird" myself...wanna come over MC??

I picked up a basking lamp yesterday Im gonna pick up a filter and maybe some fish to put in there..I read its good to have non agressive but fast fish in the tank because it helps keep PH levels right in the tank and they eat the food the turtles leave behind...I didnt think it would be this expensive getting started with these guys...Ive put almost 100 bucks so far into them but they are awesome to look at