Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Hector Lombard Wins Again...... In 6 Seconds

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  kantowrestler 
#1 ·
So Paulo Fihlo pulls out.... what a drag but Jay Silva stepped in on the 13th of this month...to challenge Hector Lombard for his middleweight championship title in the Bellator Fighting Championships.....

Hector send Mr. Silva right back where he came from with a knock out... in 6 seconds... ouch..

This victory gives Hector a fighting record of 25-2 rattling off a 14 fight win streak.

#3 ·
Actually the fight wasn't for Lombard's title!
That's true... Fihlo was supposed to challenge for the title. But since Silva stepped in so late it was a non title fight....

#6 ·
14 straight for Lombard. I really am starting to think of this guy as a top ten middleweight. He's no joke.

He honestly is more impressive to me than Okami or Lawler. He's just ridiculously powerful.

#20 ·
I could see Lombard fighting for Strikeforce in a fight similar to the Alvarez versus Melendez fight but as long as he is the champion for Bellator I don't think he's going to the UFC!

The UFC was trying to sign him two years ago but he had visa issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.