MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #3706 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Its a trip bro..Just get ready to get broke down mentaly ...how bad is up to you..I went in with a buddy so it eased the shock of it all up a little bit...You will have fun tho I was 2nd Bn H Co Plt 2081 lol it wasnt 3rd Bn but it was still rough at times Try to go during the summer. Its hot as balls on the Island but it storms alot so youll be inside a lot too
Yeah I have been pretty mentally strong most of my life. I usually don't let myself give up until my body literally gives out. I can't stand it. I feel like complete garbage if I try something and give up on myself. I also know that it will be like nothing I have ever experienced before as well.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran