MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #3708 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Coming from me there is nothing really to make you ready. All you can do is prepare for whats coming the best you can. Be in shape and get ready to be F*cked with hard...But also do be so wraped around the axel that you miss out on all the fun stuff..Rifle range, Swim Qual, Pugel Sticks, The crucible ext ext
Yeah I realize that I can't really do anything to emulate what basic would be like. I know that I can get through it though. I have talked to DI's as well and also understand that they don't mess with your head just for the sake of messing with you. They are trying to break you down so they can build you back up and make you stronger.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."