MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IronMan's Log

Thread: IronMan's Log
View Single Post

Old 05-25-2010, 11:50 PM   #282 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Back at Rocha BJJ

Well, I'm back in Oakland for the summer, and while I miss doing judo and kickboxing in Frenso, I love coming home to Rocha Academy in Oakland.

I helped (as I usually do) with the kids class. Since there's usually one bigger kid (at the moment, it's Jake) who has no one to roll with, I roll with him.

Unfortunately, I didn't feel good at all during training tonight. I popped my shoulder out (which is becoming a recurring injury) early with Jake, so I did the warm up conditioning with Vernie and some basic technical stuff and sat out the rolling. The problem, of course, is that either my food didn't sit well (which I think makes sense, since I wasn't feeling great heading in) or I'm a bit out of shape after two weeks off. Realistically, it's probably a combination of the two.

Anyway, I threw up (not that abnormal in workouts, but not fun at all) after conditioning, and one of my goals is to get back to a comfortable competition weight over the summer. Right now I'm a little over 160, and I'd like to be down around 145 by the end of the summer.

I guess that goal will give me motivation to get this log rolling again.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote