MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2010, 12:23 PM   #3804 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
Has anyone else on this board been listening to Shogun's entrance song since he won? it's called "Sail" by Armin Van Buuren.

I listened to it every day when I got off work for this entire month, and it gets me pumped every time.
I have Armin van Buuren "Eternity" in my iPod. It's great for running. So is Sandstorm.......surry. Outside of workouts, I'm not a big techno fan.

My daughter's new guy friend is a big tall kid, sweet and polite and super smrt. He lives in a bad part of town, is part of a large local family with a crazy uncle, and he's clearly been prejudged because of that all his life.

I went over there yesterday to pick her up and 3 pugs met me at the door. Two of them were naughty and had to go in another room, but the mannerly one was overjoyed to see me, to the point of DERP DERP DERP and wheezing like they do. I wanted to take her home for a day and dress her up like a bumblebee or a princess.

Doing laundry and icing my Achilles as usual, so I can maybe run in the next couple of hours.

Sig Credit to Toxic