MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2010, 11:51 AM   #3809 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwraith View Post
My dog just had another seizure Taking her to the vet soon. I think the stress of it getting hot and being out in the yard with the other dogs is bringing them on. She seems to have them when she is stressed. Just gonna keep her cool and calm til the doc can see her.
Really sorry to hear that dude Get the vets to check everything. My dog Buzz died last year due to incompetent vets. He kept having seizures when he got over excited/expended to much energy and the vets said it was just something to watch for and handle ourselves.

It kept happening so we switched vets a few months later for a second opinions. Turned out he had lung cancer and the tumours were stopping air flow so he'd seizure because he couldn't get enough oxygen. His life could of been saved if the previous vets had done the right tests but it was far to gone by that stage.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”