MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 2010 career help!

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2010, 09:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
only train up to 30, then 50, then 70. then train at the very end of your career, so you can have him saved as a good fighter.

focus on manual sparring. remember, it is not the amount of damage you do, but the amount of shots you land. for every transition or shot blocked in sparring, you lose points. you can rack up MAD points by legkick,punch,clinch,takedown, pitter patter, repeat.

I max out my sparring partners before I even touch my main 3 attributes.

Save up points at the end to give to your fighter just before your farewell fight. then you can have 80 Strike offense, or whatever else you'd like, for sure.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote